In order to use Patras BSS one should be subscribed to the system.
The use of BSS of Patra is simple and short.
To take a bicycle from the BSS as a subscriber, follow the following three steps:
- Choose a bike and press the button next to the docking point, in order to activate the electronic display located on the communal bicycle attachment base.
- Approach your personal BSS e-card to the card reader right below the electronic display
- As soon as the BSS e-card is recognized, the electronically controlled docking point opens and the bicycle is available for use.
To return a bicycle to the BSS as a subscriber, follow the following three steps:
- Choose a vacant docking point
- Press the button next to the docking point and place the bicycle in it. The system will recognize the bicycle and the docking point will automatically lock, emitting a sound feature,
- Choose the appropriate button (YES/NO) to declare whether returned bicycle is in good condition to be used again.
CAUTION: Ensure that the bicycle has been recognized by Patras BSS and is secured locked. If for any reason the bicycle is not recognized, the lock will open after a few seconds. In such a case, the bicycle is no longer insured and remains indebted to you.